Lisa is passionate about sharing her love of organization and the freedom an organized life brings through her blog, speaking engagements and eBooks.
She put those organizational skills first into building a strong home-based business from 1996 – 2010. Lisa was a top leader and helped over 100 other small business owners in her tenure.
Lisa published her book, Organizing the Business of Direct Sales, in 2007, and started training business owners outside of her company.
In November 2011, Lisa found a company that matched her organizational passions perfectly. In her very first month with this business, Lisa was recruited by the company to conduct trainings. She was the top seller 4 out of 6 of her first months in business, conducted 6 additional trainings and was a presenter at their National Convention in June 2012.
With over 15 years of direct sales leadership experience, Lisa has zeroed in on two key ingredients missing in most consultants’ training:
… Organizing Your Business and Branding Yourself … will set you apart from the crowd.
Each of us has a story to tell and a market to reach. Lisa has been coined the “idea lady,” for she has the ability to analyze each person’s strengths and unique opportunities and then blend those with their direct sales product to reach their target audience.
As a former teacher, Lisa has the ability to make the complicated manageable. Her step by step presentation style and humor will have you quickly transforming your business.
Lisa’s direct sales membership site, Successful Direct Sales, was launched June 1, 2013.
In addition to her own eBook publications, Lisa has been published on dozens of blogs and quoted in The Findley Courier and Ladies Home Journal. Lisa has been featured and interviewed on Fox 19 Morning Xtra in Cincinnati; Living Dayton on WDTN, Dayton; Q102 in Cincinnati, and more.
Lisa speaks on the following topics:
- Everyone is Not Your Target Market ~ Learn how to identify your warm market and target market. Providing services for the do it yourselfer, guided customer and do it for me customer.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales ~ Setting office hours and using them!
- Your Online Presence is Your Brand ~ Using social media to grow a consistent brand and message. What to do and what not to do on Pinterst, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and Linked In.
- Irresistible Stories ~ Using the art of telling stories to sell your services.
- The 10 Selling “Events” ~ Go BEYOND the parties and reach your customers outside of home parties.
- Selling through being the Expert ~ TV, blogging, social media… the sky is the limit when you become the professional.
- Congratulations! You’re an Upline ~ Making the leap to leadership. Setting up systems with your first team member that will grow with your business. New consultant checklists, welcome emails, beginning team communication.
- Team Training Pages ~ Creating an online presence to communicate and train your team.
- Team Communication ~ Coaching calls, welcome emails, weekly team newsletters, team recognition and Facebook pages. You ARE communicating. Are you saying what you want to be saying?
Schedule an introductory phone call to talk with Lisa about your group’s needs. Contact Lisa